Updated version supporting Silverlight 2 beta 1?

Apr 20, 2008 at 9:03 AM
hi David,

I love the screen captures that you show. I understand that your controls were coded against the 1.1 Alpha version of Silverlight, and as a result they don't work with the Silverlight 2 Beta 1 anymore. Do you have plans to work on updating your code to provide a version that also works with Silverlight 2 beta 1? Or sharing the code at least so that some can do the job if you feel like you don't have enough time to dedicate to this project?

TIA,
Christophe Lauer
Coordinator
Jun 7, 2008 at 12:43 PM

There was a blocking defect in beta 1 of silverlight 2.0 that made me hold of doing any thing with the controls (Deriving UserControls from
base classes was broke). I just downloaded beta 2 of silverlight 2.0 and it's fixed. So I am going convert the controls. Look insoon for more detail

D

CLaueR wrote:
hi David,

I love the screen captures that you show. I understand that your controls were coded against the 1.1 Alpha version of Silverlight, and as a result they don't work with the Silverlight 2 Beta 1 anymore. Do you have plans to work on updating your code to provide a version that also works with Silverlight 2 beta 1? Or sharing the code at least so that some can do the job if you feel like you don't have enough time to dedicate to this project?

TIA,
Christophe Lauer

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM
There is a new release available that works with the 2.0 RTW version

Cheers